MindNode touch 2.3 is now available on the AppStore. This update improves the inspector on iPhone, adds new icons and several bug fixes. With this update MindNode is now also fully localized to Dutch.
Improved inspector on iPhone that no longer covers the entire canvas. You can now make changes using the inspector and immediately see the changes on the canvas.
MindNode is now fully localized to Dutch.
New icons in the Tools and Export views to make it easier to navigate the screen.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Resolves a crash that could occur when starting editing a node title
- Fixes a text export issue
- Correctly remember the style font color
- Improved retina graphic for the steppers control in inspector
- Correctly disable text underline control when there is no text in a node
- Resolves an issue that caused sending a document to an other app fail on first try
- Resolves an issues related to FreeMind and OPML import
- Fixes a crash when opening the inspector using the canvas menu control
- No longer reset stroke width to auto when creating a new node
- Correctly draw border around text during editing
- Correctly update stroke width when enabling auto width in branch inspector
- Show inspector on a main node without child nodes